The Repair tool looks at the files inside of a project and determines if files are missing or corrupted. Some files can be repaired but others that cannot be repaired will be shown to the user as setups that need to be either removed or reimported.
1. Select a project and click the Repair button.
2. The Repair tool will begin to inspect the project.
3. If found, the Repair tool will attempt to repair or rebuilt missing or corrupt files.
4. When completed, the Repair tool will report the result.
5. If the Repair tool is unable to repair the project, it will report the corrupt Setup(s).